-->

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

It's a....



GIRL!!!

I can't even contain my excitement over this! We are having a girl, a second daughter. I totally had that feeling this time that there was a little girl inside of me (probably because I feel the exact same as I did with my first girl).

I am thrilled to be having a second daughter, and that Penelope will be getting a little sister in May. What best friends they will be! The picture above just seriously brings me to tears of joy, excitement, and anticipation. I cannot imagine all the fun and mischief my two girls are going to get up to, but I know they'll be awesome friends and partners in crime.

And I'm blessed that my Father and my Lord would give me another daughter. A girl to love and serve and cherish for all my days. We are beyond thrilled!

PS: 57% of you voted girl, so once again...majority ruled. This time though the results were a bit more mixed! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have so many fun memories with my sisters growing up. :-) Penelope is going to love being a big sister!

    ReplyDelete